TAG TIME!


Hey girls! I figured that since you all don't really know much about me I'll do a tag. Hope you like it! Oh, and don't forget to follow if you haven't done so already ;)

source
1. What is your current obsession?
My nails! I'm obsessed with nail polish! (Do you call it nail polish or nail varnish?)
2. What are you wearing today?
Pyjamas... sssh :P
3. What's for dinner?
I'm not sure :)
4. What's the last thing you bought?
Probably a magazine...
5. What are you listening to right now?
Nothing Well I can hear 'Spongebob Squarepants' on the TV right now- don't worry it's not me watching it!!
6. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
I tagged myself! :P 
7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
I'd love it to be in Dubai.
8. What are your must have pieces for summer?
A cute playsuit! <3 them!
9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?

Cyprus!
10. What language to you want to learn?
Well I know some French already, so I would want to learn more.
11. What's your favourite quote?
Don't have one to be honest!
12. Who do you want to meet right now?
Meeting a celebrity would be amazing.
13. What is your favourite colour?
My favourite colour is purple no pink no yellow!!! 
14. What is your favourite piece of clothing in your own closet?
I have this gorgeous coat- black and it sort of flows out like a dress.
15. What is your dream job?
I want to be either a beauty journalist or makeup artist.
16. What's your favourite magazine?

I don't have a favourite- I like them all. Well, most of them.
17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
Hmm, tough one! But probably some makeup and clothes :)
18. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?
Wearing something you don't like.
19. Who according to you is the most overrated style icon?
Kate Moss :o Don't hate me please! 
20. What kind of haircut do you prefer?
Long and straight,  with short layers (but I'd never have the courage to get short layers!)
21. What are you going to do after this?
I should be revising... but I won't be! I'll probably be listening to music or something.
22. What are your favourite movies?
This is weird but I still like all those girly ones from ages ago... remember 'Freaky Friday' and 'The Big Fat Greek Wedding' anyone?

Hope you enjoyed reading this, let me know if you would like me to do another tag! Also, if you have any questions be sure to ask me below!


BTW, there's a awesome giveaway going on at http://www.coleyyyful.com/2011/05/coleyyyfuls-first-competition.html Be sure to check it out! xx




TAG TIME! TAG TIME! Reviewed by Roshni P. on May 21, 2011 Rating: 5

4 comments:

  1. interestin tag. mite add it to my blog sometime soon. ive jus followed ur blog. follow mine if u like it. cheers

    www.kathlynn-diary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww this is a cool tag, tag me if you like i'd like to do one for my blog so people can get to know me better. :)

    Holly
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant copy and paste this lovey??
    Its not letting me do it?
    Could you possibly email me this?..

    bo.yeexox@gmail.com
    Holly
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice tag! i followed u btw
    :)

    geishcharles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I try and reply to them all-if you asked a question, check back for a reply ♥

Powered by Blogger.