SUPER EASY nail art!

Hellloooo! I'm so excited to show you guys this. 

This was on my left hand, so excuse it if it looks a bit messy! I was taking the pic with my right hand ^.^

Here's the finished look!

  1. Paint the half of your nails black diagonally. Use tape if you don't have steady hands!
  2. Grab a white nail art polish and make dots, around 8-10. If you don't have a white nail art polish use a toothpick and white nail polish.
  3. Where the black polish ends, draw a straight line diagonally in silver nail polish. Again, I used a silver nail art polish.
That's it!

SUPER EASY nail art! SUPER EASY nail art! Reviewed by Roshni P. on May 21, 2011 Rating: 5

11 comments:

  1. this is so cute! NEED to try! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @hhhelen- Thanks! You should :)
    @Jenny- Thank you! xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is awesome! i wish my hands were sturdy enough for nail art. :) hehe.

    I followed your blog too! thanks for following. :)

    http://pastelbluejacket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @makeup,hauls,and anything under the sun! Thank you so much! Remember, you can always use tape if you don't have steady hands! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw thanks so much lovely for following my blog! :) i'm now following yours as well :). & wow your nails are super cute!! and love how your blog is about beauty, loove it! :)

    <3, Kathleen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your design on the nails,so kawaii dots...wish im near to u and ask u to paint mine too,hahaha (≧▽≦)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Kathleen- Your welcome, and thank you so much! :)
    @jasminblog4ever- Lol, trust me it's not that hard, I'm sure you can do it xD Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love these nails! will have to try it :) X

    ReplyDelete
  9. @rose petals- Thank you! I'm sure it will turn out nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it! I need to give this a try. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I try and reply to them all-if you asked a question, check back for a reply ♥

Powered by Blogger.