How To Get Clear, Flawless Skin

Everyone wants gorgeous, clear, flawless skin. Although it may seem like this is currently unattainable, by following a few simple tips you are greatly increasing your chances of having the skin you deserve.
  • Wash your hair away from your face. If you wash your hair towards your face, all the nasty oil, dirt and bacteria will land straight onto your face.
  • You should be washing your face twice a day anyway, but it is essential that you wash your face at night. This is because your skin cells renew at night. You do not want them to renew when your face is dirty.
  • Avoid touching your face at all. This is important. You do not want to transfer bacteria from other sources onto your face and potentially lead to a breakout.
  • Change your pillowcases regularly. This is so the oil/dirt/products from your hair will not get on your face.
  • Exfoliate your face once in a while to remove dead skin cells. Do not over exfoliate your face, as this is damaging to the skin.


How To Get Clear, Flawless Skin How To Get Clear, Flawless Skin Reviewed by Roshni P. on September 01, 2011 Rating: 5

5 comments:

  1. I've never thought about the pillowcase and yet it is so simple! I'm a nightmare for touching my face, especially when worrying about spots! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I was touching my face when I read the third tip! I was like ummm okay... You are totally right but I can't stop touching my face! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Becca- I worry about spots too! But, stress makes them worse! =] Thank you for commenting! x
    @Merci- LOL, same here =D Try not to though! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. whenever i get apimple on my face i always touch it!!!
    and i hate myself doing it!!!


    but great tips!
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Chiara- You're welcome! Glad they helped =] x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I try and reply to them all-if you asked a question, check back for a reply ♥

Powered by Blogger.