Aussie Hair Products!

Heya!
I've had these three products for a while and I thought that I would review them.
I have:

  • Aussie Frizz Miracle Shampoo
    3 Minute Miracle Luscious Long Treatment
    Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Luscious Long
  • Aussie Frizz Miracle Conditioner


First I should explain what my hair type is- I DO NOT have frizzy hair, but I do have loads of flyaways. Other than that, my hair is pretty normal well it would depend on what you call normal. It's long (ish) and a bit wavy. OK, enough of my hair... lets start the actual review.

SMELL
I honestly don't get all the hype for the smell. I mean, it's naaaaaaasty! It's sickly sweet- eww. Oh, and all 3 of them smell the same.

HOW THEY MAKES MY HAIR FEEL
Shampoo: Soft.
Conditioner: Softer.
3 Minute Miracle: Softest!

DO THEY DO WHAT THEY CLAIM TO DO
No. I still have flyaways and my normally non-frizzy hair has turned slightly frizzy.

Extra comments:

  • The shampoo lathers up nicely
  • The 3 Minute Miracle does pretty much the same job as a good conditioner
  • I repeat: they do not smell good
Have you tried out any Aussie products? If not, what hair products from any other brand do you recommend?


Aussie Hair Products! Aussie Hair Products! Reviewed by Roshni P. on May 08, 2011 Rating: 5

8 comments:

  1. I like the smell, but maybe thats just me :)
    great post, ive never tried the shampoo may have to give it a whirl
    following
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @DibDabs- Try the shampoo you probably won't be disappointed :) Thank you for commenting &following! xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review! I don't get the aussie hype either to be honest, they are great products but you don't get that much product for the price. Awesome review sweety, and thanks for following.

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am not a fan of the smell either, but i am so in love with the 3 minute conditioner-it makes my feel amazing!!!

    thelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. @joanna x- You're right, the packaging is pretty small! Thank you for commenting xD
    @Leigh- Finally someone who agrees with me about the smell- yay!! :) I <3 the 3 minute miracle- well, kind of!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great review! Want to try the 3 minute miracle!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice review......


    love

    Fakhra

    www.fakhrarafique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. @From Broadway- Thanks! You should definitely try it :)
    @Fakhra's- Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I try and reply to them all-if you asked a question, check back for a reply ♥

Powered by Blogger.