NOTD- at the salon!

Hello everyone.

The other day, I got my nails done professionally. I chose a really bright red colour which is actually the first time I've ever worn that sort of colour (never worn red or orange before).


What do you think? I personally quite like it. 
Another pic:


However, I do not think that there was much point getting my nails done at the salon, it's a bit of a waste of money when I can probably do the same job at home. 

NOTD- at the salon! NOTD- at the salon! Reviewed by Roshni P. on July 16, 2011 Rating: 5

9 comments:

  1. That color is so pretty and it really suits you! Get ready to be addicted to reds! hahaha :) I like getting my nails done. I can do them at home, too, but it's always nice to be pampered :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely nails! That colour is fab! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely summery colour!

    i'm also having a giveaway on blog if you wanted to check it out :)

    http://sjmwelll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Prettyinthedesert- Aww thanks! Yep I guess that is the best thing about getting your nails done at the salon :)
    @Coleyyyful- Thanks! :) I really like the colour too xD
    @sjmwell- Yep, perfect for summer! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty color! But I agree with you, I will never get my nails done at a salon, I think it's a waste of time and money.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @G A B Y- Yes it's very pretty :) Glad you agree with me! =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the color on you :) and I quite agree with you. I'd never get my nails done at a Salon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. suchh a cute colorr <333




    --
    http://njennifer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. verrrry pretty!

    ithinkstupid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I try and reply to them all-if you asked a question, check back for a reply ♥

Powered by Blogger.